HOME

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pregnant Woman with a Cold

Not a pretty sight! Especially when she's got a conference to finish getting ready for in a week. I'm off to Pittsburgh on Sunday because I'm doing a workshop for the early bird beginner writer's course run by Judi McCoy. So I've got a week to get everything ready to go and I'm feeling groggy, lazy and I just want to sleep.

Somehow, RT creeps up on me every year, and I'm not sure how that happens. It's not like I don't KNOW when it's going to be. I know a year ahead of time. But of course, I always think, "I'll have plenty of time to get everything sorted."

Then I get pregnant. And then, less than two weeks before the conference, I get a cold.

I keep wondering, will this be easier when I'm a stay at home mom and don't have the added problems of a day job to juggle, or will I still end up frantic the last week before RT?

Probably the latter. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

Pregnant woman battles cold to fight with plastic sword at RT. What a headline. So THIS is your mighty rambleness. Sweet.

Dude. You've been tagged and I've said so in print, on my blog, for the world to see. Now that means you're it. To find out what I mean by that, look at the "I'm it" post on my blog and blame Kwana, she started it. but now you're it. :)